TN & VA Hunting Paradise for Sale At Auction
Up and at you on an online-only auction is one hundred and fifty-eight acres of unrestricted mountain property in East Tennessee and southwestern Virginia's foothills. This wooded acreage is off the beaten path and is very secluded for the avid prepper or backwoodsman who enjoys privacy and nature.
This property has an abundance of wildlife such as black bears, whitetail deer, and turkey. This property offers a lot of young timber scattered throughout the property.
Numerous building sites offer privacy and mountain views. There are mountain springs that meander through the property.
This property has a deeded right of way to access this property.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers Premium: 10% will be added to bid price & 1% Internet Fee to Hibid
Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction LLC Bidders Agreement:
I (Buyer) agreed to enter into a contract if declared a high bidder by the auctioneer on the 158.00 Acres Off Panther Creek Road Sneedville, Tennessee 37769 in HancockCounty TN and Lee County Virginia an Internet Only Auction.
I agree that I have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction. Terms & Conditions 1) Auction - Bidding ends, May 29,2021 7::00 p.m., EST. (This will be a soft Auction)
2) Buyer’s Premium – 10% & 1% Internet Fee will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3) Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, June 2, 2021, hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). This is a Reserved Auction.
4) 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5) Closing shall be on or before 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
6) Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7) Seller shall pay 2020 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2021 real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
8) Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9) The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Currency Type: US Preview Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: Latitude 36.593429 Latitude -83.116165
Driving Directions: MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A REALTOR Special
158.00 Acres Off Panther Creek Road Sneedvillel, Tennessee 37869, Map 010 Parcel 003.02 Hancock County Tennessee and Map and Parcel 90-A-06 Lee County Virginia
Homeowner Association Fees 0.00
2020 Yearly Property Taxes are 92.13 TN & 726.53 VA
This Property is Being Sold by the warrant deeds with two excerpts that have been sold off, referenced per two surveys.