First and foremost land is an investment and when investing in land you should be looking for properties that have lots to offer. Your search for a property with plenty of potential and versatility is over. This tract is roughly 46 acres and all of it can be utilized. It offers road frontage on two separate locations making it easily accessible. This tract has already been approved for a 3 bedroom septic system. The topography is all virtually flat or a gentle roll which gives it tons of building potential in the form of your next Tennessee dream home or if your are looking for a property to subdivide for multiple family members this property also has a lot to offer. The majority of the property is wooded in mostly pine which could be admired or harvested for its lumber value to open up many more possibilities. Also found on the property is countless springs and streams which appear to provide good water access throughout the property. If it is a hunting property you are in the market for, this property is loaded with whitetail buck signs and a healthy population of wild turkey. There are multiple areas on the property that could be tilled for food plots, gardens or even cash crops. Located in the Mosheim community you are conveniently located minutes away from the city of Greeneville. If it is more land you are looking for an additional 36 acres can be purchased upon request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers Premium: 10% will be added to bid price & 1% Internet Fee to Hibid
Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction LLC Bidders Agreement:
I (Buyer) agreed to enter into a contract if declared a high bidder by the auctioneer 10000 Carter Valley Road Mosheim, TN an Internet Only Auction.
I agree that I have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction. Terms & Conditions 1) Auction - Bidding ends, September 17, 2021 7:00 p.m., EST. (This will be a soft Auction)
2) Buyer’s Premium – 10% & 1% Internet Fee will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3) Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Monday , September 20, 2021, hand-delivered, faxed or scanned, and emailed). This is a Reserved Auction.
4) 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5) Closing shall be on or before 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
6) Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7) Seller shall pay 2020 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2021 real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
8) Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9) The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Currency Type: US Preview Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: Latitude 36.267086, Latitude -82.898824
Driving Directions: MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A REALTOR Special
1000 Carters Valley Road Mosheim Tennessee 37818 in Greene County Tennessee Map 42B Parcel 037.34 Lots 7 and 31 of the McNeese Farm 45.98 Acres
HomeOwner Association Fees 0.00
2020 Yearly Property Taxes are $712.13
This Property is Being Sold as 10000 Carter Valley Road Mosheim, TN Greene County Tennessee Register of Deed Office Book 172A, Page 335