In the Russellville community of Hamblen County, Tennessee lays one hundred and ten acres of unrestricted, mostly cleared pasture, hayfields, with a small area of woods. This farm offers two barns, ponds, a spring, well, and automatic water system. The property is mainly gently rolling. There are excellent 360 degree East Tennessee Mountain views from numerous areas of the farm.
This farm is an estate auction, and there are nine tracts offered per tract, small grouping, and reserved as a whole. The nine lots range from six acres to sixteen acres lots.
This farm lies between Shinbone and Slop Creek road, and public water, electricity, and high-speed internet are available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers Premium: 10% will be added to the bid price. If you are an internet Buyer there is a 1% internet fee to HiBida total of 11% for internet buyers.
Payment Options: Check and Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction LLC Bidders Agreement:
I (Buyer) agreed to enter into a contract if declared high bidder by the auctioneer on the 110.06 Acres Shinbone & Slop Creek Road Russellville, Tennessee 37860 in Hamblen County TN an Live and Internet Auction.
I agree that I have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction. Terms & Conditions 1) Auction - Bidding September 11,2021 10:30 AM., EST.
2) Buyer’s Premium – 10% will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3) Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Monday September 13, 2021 hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). This is part of the Joe Frank and Peggy Haun Estate Auctions.
4) 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5) Closing shall be on or before 5:00 p.m., Monday October 11, 2021.
6) Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
7) Seller shall pay 2020 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2021 real estate taxes will be Prorated to the day of closing.
8) Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
9) The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
10) Sale Order as follow: First Round Bidding will be nine tracts with the high bidder has the choice of one tract only. We will be bidding at price per acre. After nine tracts have a high bid, the auction company reserves the right to offer small grouping with a five percent (5%) grouping fee added on to the total price per acre, whenever all small grouping is completed , the auction company reserves the right to offer the property as a whole.
Currency Type: US Preview Date & Times:
Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.
Location: Latitude 36.224891, Latitude -83.194374
Driving Directions: This property adjoins 1474 Shinbone Rd Russellville, TN 37860 or can also be accessed at 1405 Slop Creek Rd Russellville, TN 37860
110.06 Acres Shinbone Road Russellville ,Tennessee 37860, Map 036 Parcel 002.03, Map 036 Parcel 003.00 and Map 035 Parcel 047.00, Hamblen County Tennessee
HomeOwner Association Fees 0.00
2020 Yearly Property Taxes are 747.13 which are paid in full. The Seller will be responsible for any rollback taxes.
This Property is Being Sold per the survey by Billy Knight and will be recorded prior closing.