United Country Clinch Mountain Realty & Auction has been asked to help liquidate the Estate of Vernon Talley. Mr Talley was a lifelong resident of theRussellville community of Hamblen County Tn. We are selling the home and 8.96 acres which has been divided into three nice tracts and will be offered separately and then as a whole.
We are also selling many years of collectibles including Jewel Tea, collector Liquor decanters, roadway collectible trucks as well as other diecast collectibles, antique furniture, 2 bedroom suites, tools, tool cabinets including one snap on cabinet, iron kettles, Airstream Camper, 1972 Chevrolet Pick Up,Pontoon Boat, Ford Rollback Truck and many many other items
1. REGISTRATION. All bidders are required to register and provide suitable identification prior to the auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to decline registration if ID produced is not sufficient.
2. BIDDER NUMBER. All bidders are required to use the bidder number issued to them for all purposes associated with the auction.
3. BUYER’S PREMIUM. 10% buyer’s premium is added to the bid price to determine purchase price.
4. REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES. Broker makes no representations or warranties with respect to condition of any and all items selling today.
5. REPRESENTATION. the bidder acknowledges the auctioneer and broker represent the seller only.
6. DETERMINATION OF DISPUTES. In the case of disputed bids, the Auctioneer shall exercise his best discretion in determining the resolution of claims, and such decision is final. Such decision shall not be the subject of any post-auction claims. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of buyers. In the event a dispute should arise after the auction, the auctioneer’s records shall be conclusive.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS. The provisions above are made and cannot be altered except in writing, and any provision of this agreement shall be interpreted in accord with Tennessee law. This agreement shall be interpreted or construed in a manner which creates a negative inference based upon the fact that the broker prepared the agreement. Facsimile signatures shall be considered binding. In such event any provision herein is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable by a court of law, it shall not impact the body or balance of the agreement.
8. Warranties: All items are selling AS-IS where is with any and all faults Auctioneer and Auction Company make no warranty on any items.
9. Removal from property: All items must be removed today or at the very latest Tomorrow. The property has already been sold and the new owner takes full possession of premises on Monday.
10. Phone Bidding: Auction company reserves the right to bid for absentee bidders at auctioneers discretion.